Monday 26 October 2020

Monday

I got up at 5.35 and put on a load of washing. I had eggs and courgette for breakfast with a mug of tea. I packed my snack for work, tomatoes, cheese and a bottle of water and hung out the washing. I sat and read my book till 7 and then I dressed and got ready for work. I had to pick 20 bunches of beetroot and then trim leeks till I was picked up.We went to the yard at 9.30 so we could wash the leeks and beetroot so the boss could go delivering. We had our break and after that I had to pick 108 bunches of carrots (after I had cut 108 bits of string to tie them up with).Andy arrived as I finished them, he had been cutting cauliflowers. We did 6 bunches of purple carrots, 2 boxes of parsnips and then leeks till it was my home time. When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a banana. I didnt do much all afternoon, I made a pot of tea, watched tipping point, had a bath and cooked dinner. We had chicken curry. I have to work again on Wednesday, I think it may be wet tomorrow so H and I are planning to ride in the pain cave, H will ride in the morning and I will ride in the afternoon while I listen to the Archers and the afternoon play.

No comments:

Post a Comment