Sunday 11 October 2020

Sunday.

I got up at 7.11 and put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. We had a coffee and Idid a bit of housework and all the ironing. We had another coffee and I got ready to ride on Zwift. I just rode for an hour while I listened to the archers omnibus. I was so pleased with my ride, the last time I was on there I really struggled and found it so hard even to ride slowly. Today it was still hard ( always is ) but I felt so much better and managed to ride 19.1 miles in the hour. I think that last time I must have been a bit under the weather. When I finished I had a shower and we had a pot noodle for lunch with a cup of tea. I sat and read a bit of my book till it was time to put the meat in the oven,i prepared the veg and peeled and cooked some apples for pudding. We sat and watched a film, H had a bath and then we had dinner. We had roast lamb with mashed potatoes, roasties, broccoli and carrots with gravy. We had our stewed apple cold with ice cream and squirty cream. Tomorrow I have to go to work again, its been a nice long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment