Sunday 18 October 2020

Sunday

I got up at 7 and didnt have any washing for once. H was up and had made the tea so he poured me a cup and I made myself a bowl of porridge. After breakfast we had a coffee and as soon as H went up to turbo and I got on with the housework. First i emptied the dishwasher and put it all away, next I swept and wasted the kitchen and toilet floors and vacimed the rest of the house. I dusted next and tidied etc. When H finished his ride I made us a coffee and we watched the tour of Flanders, there were a lot of crashes. This afternoon H's brother and his wife came round so we sat and had a nice catch up. They didnt leave till gone 5.30, the time had flown by. When they left it was time for me to get dinner. We had pork with potatoes, carrots, broccoli and cabbage. H had apple and custard and I had apple and ice cream. I had a shower and now I am going to watch tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment