Saturday 17 October 2020

Saturday

I got up at around 6.30, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I had porridge for a change, I had it because I fancied it which must mean winter is on its way. I went outside to hang out the washing and when I had half of it on the line it began to rain so I got it in again. we had a coffee and I got on with a bit of clearing up. At 10. 40 we got ready to go to the doctors for our flu jabs. It was all very well organised and we were in and out in minuites. On the way home I want to the chemist for my prescription. We had another coffee when we got back and for lunch we had soup. This afternoon we watched the race, it was the time trial so I read my book and wrote some emails. Idid put the washing out again before going to the docs but when we were home it began to rain again so I got it in but its not very dry. We watched tipping point, had our baths and then dinner. We had carrots, cod and chips. For dessert I thought I would do baked apples and custard, one of hubbys favourites.So I took the cores out first, cut a circle round the top in the skin and filled the centre with a couple of teaspoons of sugar. Next I put the first one in the microwave for 2 minuites and nothing much happened so i put it in for 2 more! The apple exploded all over the microwave. (that one had to be mine). The second one I microwaved for just the 2 mins and then put it in the oven and it turned out well so I will know for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment