Friday 2 October 2020

Friday

As it is my first day off for 4 days H said I could have a good lie in. I thought it was a good idea but I woke up at 4 oclock and after laying there for an hour and 27 minuites I got up. I put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. When the washing was done I hung it out. H got up over an hour later. We had a coffee and then got ready to go to our butchers. When we got home we changed straight away so we could have a short bike ride before the rain came. We did 21.55 miles, it was really nice to get out in the fresh air. In the kitchen I have a bag we put recycling stuff in and when its full i put it into the bin. It was full this morning so I took it out. As i was walking round to the bin I noticed 2 sweet wrappers in the bag, I was so angry I told H they have to go in the rubbish not recycling! I got to the bin fuming and promptly tipped all the recycling stuff into my garden rubbish bin! What a fool I had to laugh! I went in and told H who thought it was funny. The garden bin wasnt very full because its been too wet to garden so I couldnt even reach the paper stuff to get it out but H came out and sorted it for me. When we got home from our ride my washing was dry so I got it in and put the bikes away while H made coffee and cut 2 slices of bread off and i made beetroot and ham sandwiches. The very next minuite it began to rain so it worked out just right for us. This afternoon I read a bit of my book and we watched tipping point. We had our showers and I washed my hair and cooked dinner. we had a liver casserole, it was yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment