Wednesday 28 October 2020

Wednesday

I got up at 5.28 and put on a load of washing. I made a pot of tea and cooked my breakfast which was an egg and a third of my last bell pepper which I picked yesterday afternoon. I packed my work snack, dressed, hung out yesterdays and todays washing and got ready to go to work. I had to pick 30 bunches of beetrootand then bunch carrots till coffee break at 10. I did 108 bunches. After break I had to pick 10 more bunches of beetroot and then trim leeks for the rest of the morning. The time soon passed. When I left off I drove straight to our daughters for our weekly groceries. Both her and our granddaughter are still looking well thank goodness I hope they stay well, they mix with the public in their job every day. When I got home H made me a coffee while i went straight into the garden to get the washing in because it had begun to rain. With my coffee I had a cocoanut bun and a peanut biscuit. We watched the Tour of Spain, tipping point, then had a bath and dinner. It was burgers, sausages, mushrooms, eggs and chips. After dinner we watched a Sandra Bullock film, one of my favourites, The Proposal H had never seen it before! I have to go to work again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment