Thursday 15 October 2020

Thursday

I got up st 5.50 and had my breakfast.I packed my lunch, made the bed, dressed etc and went to work. As soon as I arrived the boss told me we were so busy he will need me again tomorrow. I went with Andy and first we dug up and trimmed 46 celeriac. We went to the purple carrots next and picked 64 bunches. After that it was 120 bunches of carrots(orange), 2 boxes of parsnips and 4 bunches of spring onions. We had our break and I walked back to the spring onions and did 40 bunches while Andy cut greens. I picked some black kale and some curly kale. when A went to pick sweet corn I went to beetroot and picked 40 bunches before it was time for me to go home.When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a slice of corned beef and a banana. We watched the tour of Italy, it was pouring with rain there as it was here for most of the morning in the field. It was so muddy and it builds up on my wellies, and my feet look huge and i can hardly lift them its so tiring walking. We watched tipping point, had our baths and dinner. It was fish cakes with mushrooms, tomatoes, garlic and jacket potatoes. I will be getting stuck in the mut on the beetroot again tomorrow because I know we need more and H just went outside to put the bin out and it was raining.

No comments:

Post a Comment