Friday 30 October 2020

Friday.

I got up at 6.11 and put on a load of washing. I had toast and marmite for a change for breakfast. I emptied the dishwasher and we went out in the car to get petrol. When we got home we had a coffee and I vacumed downstairs. I wrote an email to my sister in law as I do every Friday and then we had another coffee.I felt I needed a little fresh air so I walked to the post box with my phone bill money and then I went chestnutting. When I got back home it was time to get lunch. We had a cheese, ham and tomato sandwich with mustard and mayo washed down with a milkshake. This afternoon we both had a ride on bikes upstairs. I rode on the turbo trainer and H rode on his rollers. He did 30 minuites and I did an hour. His was so much harder than mine. When I had finished I had a bath and washed my hair and when I went down we had a glass of wine and watched the tour of spain. For dinner we had fish pie with broccoli and carrots.

No comments:

Post a Comment