Tuesday 13 October 2020

Tuesday

I got up at 6.41, put on a load of washing and had tea and toast for breakfast. H had to go to Asda chemist this morning for his prescription, we also needed petrol so I offered to get his pills while he filled the tank. When I got in the shop it was very quiet so after I had his tablets I thought I would nip down to the beer asle and get us 4 bottles of beer. They were in cardboard packs of 4. I thought I would get 2 packs. I picked the first up by its handle and put it in my basket. When I picked up the second by the handle the bottom fell out and all 4 bottles smashed on the floor. I was paddling in larger!When we got home we had a coffee and after clearing up the kitchen I read a chapter of my book and then got ready to ride on the turbo trainer. H set it up for me and then put his set of rollers on the landing so we could ride together. He did 30 minuites and I did 1 hour and 8 minuites. I did 21and a bit miles. For lunch we had cheese and biscuits and then melon that Andrew who I work with gave me. He grew it from a seed he took from a melon he bought in a supermarket last year and dried out. It was lovely. We each had a shower after our rides and a mug of tea. For dinner we had pork chops with cabbage carrots and potatoes. I went into the hall this afternoon to water my plants and it smells like a brewery! My boots are still wet! (swede) Tomorrow I have to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment