Monday 12 October 2020

Monday again.

I got up at 5.32, made a pot of tea and had my breakfast. I packed my lunch, hung out yesterdays washing, dressed etc and then relaxed till it was time for me to drive to work. The boss gave me a list which said 10 bunches of beetroot, 108 bunches of carrots then leeks. I did the beetroot and the carrots and the men came to pick them up. They said I had to go with them back to the yard to wash everything so the boss could go out delivering. When that was done we had our break and I was given a new list, 16 bunches of purple carrots, 4 more carrots, 29 bunches of spring onions and then leeks. when I got to the leeks Andy joined me and we trimmed them till my home time. When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a corned beef sandwich. I made a beef stew for dinnerand we had a cup of tea. H is just running me a bath and when I come down it will be time for dinner. We have apple and yogurt for dessert. I dont have to go to work till Wednesday. I was nice working today with no rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment