Thursday 22 October 2020

Thursday

I got up at 5.32, made a pot of tea and put yesterdays washing into the tumble drier. I had egg and bell pepper for breakfast, packed tomatoes, cheese, a banana and a bottle of water for work. Our daughter, granddaughter and great granddaughter were all coming round this afternoon when I get home from work so I put a few things away because our great granddaughter has just started to walk and I wanted the lounge to be toddler safe. Its so long since we have seen her I think she had forgotten us but as soon as she saw the few things I had out for her to play with she was happy. Anyway I went to work and had to pick 32 bunches of beetroot, 50 bunches of purple carrots, 50 bunches of orange carrots, and then go down for break. After break I had to trim 5 boxes of leeks, Andrew joind me in time to do one of the boxes and then we had to pick 3 boxes of butternut squashes, take them to the yard and Andrew went off to have his lunch and I washed squashes till it was my home time. As soon as I got home H made me a coffee while I washed and changed ready for our company. It was so nice to see them all. When they left I had a bath and we watched tipping point. We had a cup of tea and I cooked dinner, it was mince with onions, garlic, carrot, tomato and peas mixed with pasta. I dont have to work till Monday so, for us the weekend starts here. Our daughter and her family are having fish and chips for tea tonight, ours was nice but I am still jelous of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment