Friday 9 October 2020

Friday.

I had such a brilliant sleep it was worth the struggles in the mud yesterday! I didnt wake up till 7.37 I think its a new record for me and even when I got up I couldnt stop yawning. H had been up for 45 minuites so the pot of tea was made, I poured myself a cup and had my breakfast. I put on a load of washing and hung yesterdays out. I took some mince out of the freezer for dinner tonight and dressed. when the washing was done I hung that out as well on my other line. H got our bikes out of the garage and I got thr bins in. We got ready to go out for a ride and it was lovely, the sun was shining and most of the roads had dried up..we did 30 and a bit miles and managed to beat the rain home. I got the washing in, one line was dry but the other was still a bit damp. We had a pot noodle for lunch with a coffee, I sat in the conservatory and wrote my emails with a nice glass of wine. The temperature in there were perfect. I had a shower and washed my hair, watched tipping point and cooked dinner. We had a beef curry which was nice, I am not a fan of rice but today I quite enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment