Sunday 4 October 2020

Nightmare day.

I got up at 6.50 and put on a load of washing. I had my usual breakfast after I had made a pot of tea. I dried yesterdays washing in the tumble drier and H got up an hour later. Then everything stopped. Yesterday I bought a jigsaw puzzle. H said he was going into the garage to change the forks in one of his bikes so I thought while he was outside I would do just a few bits of my puzzle, it has 500 pieces. Well that was it for the rest of the day! I have done nothing else. I didnt even dress. H made me stop to get lunch ( pilchards with a slice of bread and butter and lots of vinegar and a coffee ) and I had to get dinner. I have just now had a shower and put a clead nightie on. My puzzle is finished, I shall never buy another one they are like a drug and once I start thats it. I have to work tomorrow so I will get some exersize thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment