Sunday 25 October 2020

Sunday

I cant believe I have missed 2 days blog. Friday I went out on my bike on my own and got caught in the rain on the way home and got soaked. Today H and I went out together, we went to Sprowston church to look for the grave of Hs brother who died when he was 14. He was killed while doing his paper round when he was hit by a car. we were pleased we found it and will go back again with our shears to tidy it. The ride meant I did 19 miles, I had wanted to do 23 to make it 81 this week but I am a few miles short. Our youngest son is back in the country but wont be visiting us yet because he will be self isolating. I had porridge for breakfast, crackers and cheese for lunch and a roast for dinner tonight.Tomorrow I have to work so I will have eggs for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment