Wednesday 14 October 2020

Work Wednesday.

I got up at 5.37 and put on a load of washing before having my breakfast. I put yesterdays washing in the tumble drier and packed my lunch. I dressed, made the bed and got ready to go to work. The boss had my list ready 192 bunches of carrots. He said Andy will join me when he had loaded he trailer with boxes. Anyway we had finished them by 9.20 so we took them back to the yard ,laid them all out and washed them. We had our break and then I had to pick 20 bunches of beetroot and walk to leeks. I trimmed the last of the early bed of leeks and was walking to the second early bed when Andy began shouting at me and waving his arms about so I thought I had better go and see what he wanted. My orders had been changed, I had to pick 2 boxes of curly kale instead. By this time it was 12.25 so we drove to the leeks I had trimmed put them on the trailer and drove to the turnipsand just had time to trim 2 boxes of them before home time. I drove to our Daughters for my shoppong and then home. I unpacked and put everything away, H made me a coffee and a pot noodle. We had lunch while we were watching the tour of Italy. We watched tipping point, had our baths and then dinner, chicken pie, spuds, cabbage and carrots. I have to work again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment