Tuesday 6 October 2020

Day out.

I got up at 6.30 and put on a load of washing before having my breakfast. H got up an hour later and made us a coffee. I started a new book and just read one chapter before cleaning the conservatory. I did all the outsides of the windows first then cleaned and tidied the inside. It was raining so i didnt hang the washing out. We decided not to go out on our bikes so we went out in the car instead. First we went to Fakenham and had 2 new tyres put on the front of our car. The rain had stopped and we sat on chairs in the sun for about threequarters of an hour while the tyres were fitted. The main reason we went to Fakenham was because H wanted some peanut butter, codliver oil capsules and zink tablets from Holland and Barratt. After the car was done we parked at Aldiss and had a cottage pie and coffee for lunch. H bought 4 G&T glasses and we walked to Holland and Barratt only to find it has closed down! We walked back to the car and drove to Holt. We went to Bakers and Larners because I am looking for a special gift but they had nothing that caught my eye. I will have to check out Jarrolds and John Lewis. We went to their deli and I bought some black bomber cheese,some ewe's cheese and some crisps. After that we drove to Sheringham because there is a H&B there. H got what he wanted and when we came out of the shop the sky was black so we went back to the car and were about 12 feet away when the skies opened and it poured with rain. I didnt even get to see the sea! When we got home we had a coffee and watched the cycle race and tipping point. We had a shower and then a bottle of beer, a packet of crisps and a date scone. Tomorrow I am back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment