Tuesday 27 October 2020

Lazy Tuesday.

I got up at 6.30 and put on a load of washing. I had tea and porridge for breakfast and then a coffee. I sat and read quite a bit of my book till H went to ride in the pain cave. As soon as he had gone I turned the oven on and while it was heating up I made some cocoanut and choc chip buns and some peanut and rasin cookies. I have never made the cookie recipe before but H really loves them, I think they are nice, really crisp and just like a biscuit but I cant taste the peanut butter at all. For lunch when he finished we had a coffee and cheese and beetroot sandwiches. Later we had a milk shake, watched tipping point after the cycle race, had our baths and then dinner. We had baked salmon, baked beans and baked potatoes. I had a short ride on the turbo trainer this afternoon, 15.4 miles in 50 minuites. Tomorrow I am back at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment