Friday 24 April 2020

Day 36

I got up at 6 o’clock and put on a load of washing. I made porridge for breakfast and when the washing was done I hung it out. We had a coffee and then I made the bed, vacuumed upstairs and downstairs and then I dusted. H put our garden chairs out and we sat in the garden. We had another coffee and I did a bit of gardening. For lunch we had a cheese sandwich with celery. This afternoon I asked H to dig up a shrub in the garden. It wasn’t very big but we cant believe how huge the root is! He has got a lot of it out but there is still more to come up. I am digging up a tiny corner of the garden to make vegetable patch. It will only have tomatoes and beans in it because it is small and I can’t get seeds anyway as I can’t go out. I made a pot of tea and we had a cup with a biscuit and a square of plain chocolate. We watched tipping point, had our baths and I cooked dinner. Salmon with potato wedges, cauliflower, and mushy peas.

No comments:

Post a Comment