Sunday 5 April 2020

Day 17 !!!!

I got up at 6.55. H was up and the tea was made. I put on a load of washing and he poured me a cup of tea.  I hung out the washing when it was done and fed the birds. Next I had a bowl of porridge and dressed. I put my cycle gear on and at 10 I did an hour on the turbo.   I did 21.3 miles in 1.06 so my average was 19.4 mph. When I finished I had a quick shower and put my shorts on to sit in the garden
The sun was lovely but the wind was awful, blustery and cold. H sat outside in a thick jumper and his coat! I am tougher than him and I braved it all afternoon in shorts, flip flops and a sun top. We had a cheese and beetroot sandwich for lunch and a glass of wine. When H went in I did a bit of gardening and filled another bucket with weeds. H ran me a bath so I went in, I made a pot of tea before I went up and poured it when I came down. Just before I went up for my bath no 2 son rang ( face time) today is his 43 rd birthday and he has had to spend it on his own. Normally he would be in Greece on a climbing holiday, let’s hope he will be able to do that next year. For dinner tonight we had steak and kidney pie with cabbage, cauliflower, potatoes and leeks, it was very tasty. I don’t know what I am watching on tv tonight because I haven’t checked to see what is on.

No comments:

Post a Comment