Monday 6 April 2020

Day 18.

I got up at 2 minutes to seven. H was up and had made the tea so I had a cup. Later he made a coffee and said he was going up for a ride in a while so I said I would wait till he was gone before I had my porridge. I fed the birds cleaned out the bird bath and filled it and when I came in I started on the housework. I made some coconut and sultana buns and time was getting away, H was still downstairs so I made and ate my porridge anyway. We had another coffee and I asked him when he was going to ride. He said later on! So I said in that case I would ride now. I went up and changed and did 21.1 miles average 19.1 mph. He never did ride so it’s a good job I had my porridge! When I finished we had a cuppa soup and one of my buns. I sat about most of the afternoon, had a bath and cooked dinner after tipping point. We had sausages, chorizo, tomatoes, fried eggs, potatoes and peas. It was a yummy dinner. H had a yogurt and I had an apple. I am being spoilt this evening with all my soaps being on.

No comments:

Post a Comment