Tuesday 14 April 2020

Day 26 of isolation.

It’s a good job H and I get on well together still after 60 years because we are the only people each other are seeing for days at a time. I got up early this morning because I had a bit of an upset stomach. I think it was too much chocolate!! I had malt loaf for breakfast, it was the last of the loaf so I will be back on porridge tomorrow. We had a coffee, I did a load of washing and hung it out when it was done. H went up to ride and while he was doing that I raked another bucket of moss out of the lawn, emptied the dishwasher and put everything away, dusted and made us both a coffee when H finished his ride. I didn’t have any lunch because I wasn’t hungry. I took 2 pork chops out of the freezer for dinner tonight and we watched the new blade runner film. We watched tipping point, had a shower and I cooked dinner. We had pork chops with potatoes, broccoli, leeks and eggs. H had yogurt for pudding and I had a banana.

No comments:

Post a Comment