Wednesday 22 April 2020

Day 34.

I got up at 6 and made a pot of tea.when H came down he cut me of a round of bread and I had it with butter and marmite for my breakfast.we had a coffee after H had got our bikes out of the garage. I played one game of patience and got it out right away so I read a chapter of my book. At 8.45 we got ready to go out on our bikes. It was far more windy than we thought so it was hard work in places. We did 33 miles and went to Cawston, Marsham, Brampton, Aylsham, Blickling, Cawston, Swannington, Felthorpe and home. When we got home I put the bikes away and we had a message from our daughter saying she was home with our shopping so we changed and went round to pick it up. She also had some for her son who lives near us so we took that as well. It was nice to see our daughter and granddaughter and then our grandson. When we got home we had a coffee, a cuppa soup and a banana. At 3 ish we had a G&T. in the garden. The sun was lovely but the wind was chilly so H put the wind break up and now we are both a bit pink. We went in for tipping point and I made a pot of tea. When tipping point was over we each had a bath and I cooked dinner. We had sausages, bacon, eggs, tomatoes and chips. It was yummy. We were both hungry. I have 2 soaps tonight so I have something to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment