Monday 20 April 2020

Day 32

I am pleased I am using numbers instead of days to title my blog now as I have no idea what day it is!   I thought it was Tuesday when I got up, checked the tele mag to see what I am watching this evening and had my breakfast. ( porridge and tea). I played a couple of games of cards and after I was dressed  I went outside and raked up a bucket of moss. H was on the turbo trainer. I worked in the garden till he tapped on the kitchen window to let me know he had finished. By the time I had put the rake and bucket away he had made us a coffee. We had cheese on toast for lunch and then I put my cycle gear on and had a ride on Zwift. I did 27.8 miles. When I finished we had a cup of tea and a biscuit. I sent our daughter our shopping list as I always do on a Tuesday, had a shower and sorted dinner. We watched the weather forecast and I said to H ‘ lovely, the wind will be gone tomorrow and we can go out on our bikes ‘ he said no it’s going to be windy again tomorrow just like today. I said, the weather man said Wednesday is going to be nice and the wind is going to drop. So he said, yes but tomorrow is Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment