Thursday 23 April 2020

St George’s day (day35 )

I got up at 6.15 and put on a load of washing. I had porridge for breakfast. H put our chairs out on the lawn and when the washing was done I hung it out. We sat in the garden with our coffee and then I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away. Next I did all my ironing up to date before it became too hot. We sat in the garden till 10 then we had a coffee and I took my bike out of the garage so I could cycle to the chemist for my prescription. However when I got there, there was a long queue so I cycled straight past and came home again. I will try again tomorrow. When I got home we had a cuppa soup and a banana. We spent more time in the garden and spent quite a bit of time raking moss out of the lawn. At 3 we had a glass of gin and tonic and at 4 we watched tipping point. We had our baths and I washed my hair. When I came down I made a salad to go with our barbecued meat that H was cooking. . We had pork chops and chicken drumsticks. It was all nice . H had yogurt for pudding and I had an apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment