Saturday 4 April 2020

Day 16

I got up at 6.30 and took the sheets off the bed and did a load of washing. I made my porridge and had my breakfast. H had already made the tea. We had a coffee and I read my book till the washing was done and then I hung it out, I fed the birds and put our sun loungers on the lawn. At 9.30 H went up to turbo and I took our daughters washing back. When I got home he had almost finished his ride so I made us a coffee and cheese and biscuits for lunch. We both sat in the garden, the sun was lovely but the wind was strong and quite chilly. Ie was too cold for H but I stuck it out right till 3 o’clock when I went in and put the sheets back on the bed. We opened my last bottle of wine 🍷 🙁now I am not working I won’t be buying any more. I have to watch the pennies. When I had finished mine I went up for a shower before cooking dinner. We had salmon with jacket potatoes and baked beans.
We were going out on our bikes tomorrow but H thinks it might be a bit busy so we are going to to stay in our garden and sunbathe and will go out on our bikes on Tuesday instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment