Tuesday 28 April 2020

Day 40

I got up at 7 o’clock and had tea and porridge for breakfast. Today Is hubby’s birthday and now he is 82! He has had a nice day doing all the things he likes best, riding on the turbo trainer, drinking wine, sleeping in front of the tv and watching rubbish on u tube. After breakfast I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away, washed up all the big things that wouldn’t fit in the dishwasher. Next I cleaned all the worktops, emptied the crumbs out of the toaster and made the coffee. At 10.30 I went up for a ride and did 18.5 miles in 58 minutes. My average was 19.1mph. When I finished I had a shower and got lunch, we shared a tin of pilchards in tomato sauce and a slice of bread and butter. This afternoon we watched an old film(39 steps) . When it was over I made a pot of tea and cooked dinner. We had liver and onions with cauliflower, potato wedges and sweet corn. H had yogurt and I had a banana. The forecast is for more rain tomorrow so it looks like we will be riding upstairs again. I might have a rest day.

No comments:

Post a Comment