Thursday 2 April 2020

Day 14 of isolation

I got up at 6 o’clock after an awful nights sleep. I put on a load of washing and made a pot of tea. As I was going to do a training ride this morning I decided not to have porridge so I had 3 cream crackers with butter and marmite. I had eaten them when I looked at the tv and they said it was Thursday! I have no idea what the days are they all roll into one. I always weigh myself before breakfast on Thursdays. It was only 3 crackers, if it had been my porridge it would have been heavy. Anyway I weighed 133.4 pounds. Last week I was 134.8 pounds! I don’t know how I did that. When the first load of washing was done I hung it out and put on a second load. H got up at 8 and made me a coffee and then I went up for my ride. I did 41 miles av 18.9 mph. I did just stop in the middle of my ride to hang out the second load of washing. I was going to ride 50 miles but my bottom had enough. When I finished we had our lunch, an apple custard puff and a cup of coffee. H went up to ride . He went further than me in less time. We both had showers as we finished our rides so after tipping point I cooked dinner, stewed steak with purple sprouting broccoli, carrots and new potatoes. I am going up to watch tv but I only have 1 out of my 4 soaps that are on! It turns out that my tele’ magazine is wrong and I have no soaps on today at all!🙁

No comments:

Post a Comment