Friday 17 April 2020

Day 29 of isolation.

I got up at 5 to 7 and put on a load of washing. I had porridge for breakfast with a mug of tea and after that a coffee. We planned to go out on our bikes this morning but we had a message from John Lewis to say our bathroom cabinet was going to be delivered between 11.15 and 3.15 so we couldn’t really go. I hung out the washing and we had an instant coffee then I went upstairs and got ready to turbo. I did 32.1 miles in 1 hour and50 minutes. At 10. 43 our cabinet arrived so it’s a good job we stayed in, it was half an hour early! H unpacked it and it weighed a ton! I had to offer it up to the wall while he marked the places he had to drill, I was so scared I was going to drop it. Anyway we managed to do it,  it’s lower than the last one so I can actually see myself in it! When we finished we had a pot noodle for lunch with another instant coffee. I got the washing in and had a shower. For dinner tonight we had salmon, potato wedges and mushy peas. Tonight I have 2 of my soaps and 2 old Doc Martins.

No comments:

Post a Comment