Wednesday 15 April 2020

Day 27.

 I got up at 5.40, made a pot of tea and a bowl of porridge and had my breakfast. When H got up he took the sheets and pillow cases off the bed and I did a load of washing. When it was done I hung it out and we had a coffee. I started to read a new book and I sat with it in the conservatory. H brought me another coffee and at 9.30 e said we had to gat ready to go out on our bikes. Ha got them out of the garage and oiled the chains etc. I filled my water bottle, and when we were ready we left. It was a lovely ride, hardly any wind. We saw some buzzards but hardly any cars or people. We went from ours through  Felthorpe, Swannington, Cawston, Hayden, Briston, then back to Hayden and home again. It was 30.9 miles. When we got home we had a cheese sandwich and there was a message from our granddaughter saying they were home from work and had got our weekly groceries so we changed out of our cycle gear and went round to collect them. They are both still well thank goodness. When we got home I put our bikes away and H got our chairs out so we could sit in the garden with our large G&T. I went in at 3.50, made a pot of tea and watched tipping point. I got the washing in, had a bath and washed my hair. I made a cottage pie for dinner and we had cabbage with it. I have 2 soaps tonight so I feel spoilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment