Friday 3 April 2020

Day 15!

I got up at 7.10 and put on a load of washing, H was still in bed so I made a pot of tea and had my porridge. He came down just before 8 o’clock. We had a coffee and I hung out the washing, fed the birds and got the bin back in. Next I made a batch of rock cakes and made the bed. I took some chicken drumsticks 🍗 out of the freezer for dinner tonight and did a bit of housework. For lunch we had a pot noodle and then I went outside and worked in the garden for nearly 3 hours. 2 of my cousins phoned me today to check how we are. How nice. I came in from the garden at 4 to watch tipping point and cook dinner. We had chicken and chips and it was nice. I had a bath and washed my hair. I actually have 2 soaps this evening so I am being spoilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment