Thursday 9 April 2020

Maundy Thursday (21😐)

We both got up at 6, I put on a load of washing and had a slice of malt loaf toasted with butter and a mug of tea. We had a coffee, I hung the washing out and fed the birds. I made the bed and dressed. We had to go to Asda this morning because H has his medication from there. We got there at 8 o’clock and the queue went all the way round the car par and the cat park is huge. Luckily the chemist had told me I don’t have to queue and could walk straight in. I did the walk of shame past the enormous queue with them all looking at me. I am sure they thought I would be sent back to the end!
When we got home we got ready to go out on our bikes. We had a lovely ride again, almost 31 miles. We saw our Daughter and son in law going out on their bikes, we didn’t stop to chat, it wouldn’t have been any fun shouting out each other across the road. When we got home I changed into my shorts so I could sit in the garden. We had a coffee and a bun to see us through till dinner. I did a bit of work in the garden but you still can’t really see what I have done. I got the washing in and I had had enough sun by 4 o’clock so I came in and made a pot of tea. We watched tipping point, had our baths and I cooked dinner. Spaghetti bolognese, it was nice, H had yogurt for pudding and I had an apple. There is not one of my soaps on tonight, how boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment