Saturday 25 April 2020

Day 37.

I got up at 6.30 and had porridge for breakfast and a cup of tea. We had a coffee and I fed my pots. I took chicken out of the freezer for dinner tonight. H went upstairs to do a ride and I went to the chemist on my bike to collect my prescription. I had to queue for a short while, we were all miles apart! Only one person was allowed in the shop at a time and the chemist had a lovely deep visor on. When I got home I raked up a bucket of moss and then sat in the sun till H finished and then I got lunch. We had cream crackers and cheese with pickle washed down with an instant coffee. We both sat in the garden this afternoon, we had a small G&T. When H went in I watered a few plants that were wilting a bit and put the chairs away before going in and putting the chicken in the oven. I also prepared the vegetables, carrots, cabbage and potatoes. I went up and had a shower and watched tipping point. I cooked the veg, made the gravy and dished up dinner, it was nice. We watched Ninja warriors and then I went up to watch Julie Walters.

No comments:

Post a Comment