Monday 13 April 2020

Easter Monday (25).

I got up at 6.50 and had a slice of malt loaf toasted and a cup of tea. We watched a wildlife program and then had a coffee. I sat and made a birthday card for my sister in law which, though I say it myself has turned out really well, I hope she likes it. H decided to clean the bathroom and he made a very good job of it. I made us a coffee and went outside to rake some more out of the lawn. I filled a bucket again then I did a bit if weeding. We had a pot noodle for lunch and then I walked to the letterbox to post the card. I didn’t see anybody while I was out! I had several games of patience and even did some colouring. I went back into the garden and did a bit more raking. When I went in I made a pot of tea and put 2 huge potatoes in the oven to bake. We watched tipping point, both had a bath and I got dinner. We had jacket potatoes, fish cakes and mushy peas. Tonight I have an episode of all my soaps so I will have to try to stay awake. It was much cooler today.

No comments:

Post a Comment