Monday 27 April 2020

Day 39.

I got up at 6.30 and put on a load of washing. I had porridge and tea for breakfast and when the washing was done I hung it out. H made us a coffee and I went up to dress, make the bed and do my ironing. At 9.50 we went to Hellesdon because it was our eldest sons birthday. We knocked on the door put his cards and gifts on the doorstep and stood well back. He came to the door and we had a quick chat before returning home. It’s seems so strange but at least we saw him on his birthday. I had to make his birthday card because I couldn’t get out to get one and it’s not the same if someone else gets it for you. But he liked it , it had nice photos of his wife, him and their dog. When we got home we had an instant coffee and H had beans on toast, I had a slice of cheese, a tomato and 2 sticks of celery. This afternoon I did a bit of work in the garden, is was quite chilly compared to yesterday. When I went in we sat in the conservatory and the temperature in there was perfect. At 4 I made a pot  of tea and we watched countdown. When it was over I had a bath and cooked dinner. It was a very tasty spaghetti bolognese. H had yogurt for pudding and I had an apple. We both had a banana at some point in the afternoon and I forgot to say that this afternoon I made a ginger cake and a loaf of bread. Tonight all 4 of my soaps are on so I feel quite spoilt 😊.

No comments:

Post a Comment