Sunday 19 April 2020

Sunday ( 31)

I got up just after 7 and put on a load of washing. H had made the tea and poured me a cup. We also had a coffee and then I made my porridge. I hung the washing out and it was really windy. H put our chairs out on the lawn to dry because they were damp after yesterday’s rain. I wrote a couple of emails and at 10 we ent out and sat in the garden. The sun was lovely but the wind was freezing and strong. I raked a couple of buckets of moss out of the lawn and managed to stay outside till 12. I came in to get lunch, H had tomato soup and I had salad. We both had a coffee and I didn’t bother to go out again, I just played patience till I finally managed to finish a game, it took ages. We popped out to the surgery so I could post my prescription through the door while there was nobody around. When we got back I got the washing in, put the chairs away and made a pot of tea. We had a bath and then dinner. Roast leg of lamb, mashed potato, broccoli, cabbage and carrots with gravy and mint sauce. H had yogurt for pudding and I had a banana. Now I am watching Greece.

No comments:

Post a Comment