Saturday 11 April 2020

Day 23.

I got up at 6 o’clock and had porridge for breakfast. We had a cup of tea and a little later a coffee. I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away and began to restack it. I made the bed, dressed and put our sun loungers out. H went upstairs to turbo and I got ready to go out on my bike. I did 16 miles  so I am only 2miles off a hundred for this week and there is still tomorrow. When I got home I took my cycle stuff off and put my shorts on so I could sit in the garden. When H finished his ride I made us a coffee and we had a sausage roll and a hot cross bun. We both sat in the garden and H is a bit pink to say the least! At 4 we had a cup of tea and then we both had a shower.while I was in the shower H lit the bbq. It was our first one of the year. Let’s hope there are many more to come.
The death count is still going up, it’s dreadful. I had an email from my brother in New Zealand today and he says they have only had 4 deaths so far. They went to ‘ lockdown ‘ straight away and anybody coming into the country from anywhere we’re put into isolation for 14 days he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment