Wednesday 8 April 2020

Wednesday (20)

I got up just after 6.30 put on a load of washing and then had my breakfast. Tea and porridge. I hung out the washing and fed the birds. We had a coffee and H ordered 100 more coffee pods because we are running low. I took some chicken breasts out of the freezer so we can have chicken curry tonight for dinner. H went up to ride 30 miles and I went out to do some more weeding. I made a malt loaf which turned out quite well, it’s lovely toasted with butter on so guess what I shall be having for breakfast tomorrow. When H had finished his ride we had a coffee and both sat in the sun till it was lunch time and we had cheese and biscuits. I had a message from our daughter to say she had our shopping so we got ready  and went to pick it up. She managed to get everything I wanted so now we can survive another week. She also gave us Easter eggs 🥚! They look fabulous so roll on Sunday.
When we got home we  had a G&T sitting in the sun. I got the washing in and at 3.30 we had had enough sun for today so we went in. I made a pot of tea and we watched tipping point. We each had a bath and then our chicken curry.

No comments:

Post a Comment