Tuesday 21 April 2020

Day 33

We got up at 6.35. I put on a load of washing and made a pot of tea and a bowl of porridge. After breakfast I hung out the washing and we had a coffee. Next I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away. I made the bed and did a bit of clearing up. At 8.45 I got ready to do a bike ride upstairs. I did 20.4 miles in an hour. I was pleased with that. When I finished we had another coffee and then H went up to ride for an hour. While he was doing that I sat in the garden in my shorts and a jumper! It was so windy and the wind was freezing 🥶. I stuck it for about an hour and a half but I had to go in and sit in the conservatory to warm up. For lunch H had cheese, biscuits and pickle, I had a salad. We made a loaf of bread earlier. After my workout and just a salad for lunch I felt so hungry that when H went up for his shower I cut the crust off the new loaf, spread it with butter and marmite and ate it. It was delicious. I had a bath and then we had dinner, chicken curry. Followed by yogurt.
No 1 son rang, he and his wife are still ok. He is still working, most of our family are still working. I think it’s just our grandson, his partner and me that aren’t doing our jobs at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment