Friday 10 April 2020

Good Friday (22)

I got up at 6.20 and put on a load of washing. I had a slice of malt loaf for breakfast with a mug of tea. I hung the washing out when it was done. We had a coffee and I dressed and vacuumed the house. At 9.30 we went to our butchers to collect the meat I ordered yesterday. When we got home we had another coffee and H cut the back lawn. When it was done I put the sun loungers out and we sat in the garden. At 1 o’clock we had lunch, one of my butchers sausage rolls and a glass of squash. We sat out for another hour and H went in and I did a bit of gardening. I got the washing in when it was time for tipping point and put the chairs away. After tipping point I had a bath and washed my hair, then I cooked dinner. Lasagna and baked beans. We both had a banana and H had a yogurt.
Tonight I have 2 out of 4 soaps so I am quite excited. 😄.

No comments:

Post a Comment