Sunday 26 April 2020

Sunday.

I got up just after 7 and put on a load of washing and then had my breakfast. I had toast for a change and the first slice was so nice I had another. I hung the washing out when it was done and H made us a cup of coffee. He also got he bikes out of the garage. He cleaned the chains and oiled them . He said he wanted to leave by 9.30 but it was about 9.40 when we left. We had a lovely ride, there were hardly any cars on the road as all, in fact we saw far more people on bikes than we did in cars. Plus loads of walkers. We rode 35 miles. When we got home it was time for lunch so we had a coffee, a cuppa soup and a banana. We relaxed in the garden in the sun and at 2.30 had a G&T. At 3.45 I made a pot of tea and when I had drunk mine I went up to have a bath and wash my hair. When I came down I made some coleslaw to go with our salad and H lit the barbecue and cooked our chicken thighs and pork and apple burgers. My washing is all lovely and dry again. Tomorrow is no 1 sons birthday so we are popping round with his card in the morning. We will be able to see him on his birthday through the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment