Saturday 18 April 2020

Wow! 30 days.

I got up at 7,H was up and had made the tea so I had a cup. We had a coffee and I sat and read my book till H went up for his exercise, then I made myself a bowl of porridge. I dressed so I could get the bins in after the bin men had been. H did 50 miles in under 2 hours. When he had finished he had a shower and we had a coffee. While he was on the bike I made some shortcakes and vacuumed the  whole house. For lunch we had hot egg sandwiches 🥪 and a banana for pudding. This afternoon I sat and finished my book and we watched Oliver Twist the musical. I wanted to have a bath and wash my hair so H paused it. When I went down I cooked dinner and we watched the the rest of the film which was good because we were able to fast forward all the adverts. For dinner tonight we had bacon, chorizo, eggs, chips, salad and bread and butter. Yogurt for pudding.

No comments:

Post a Comment