Tuesday 24 September 2019

Tuesday.

I was up at 4 this morning, I had a terrible backache and had had no sleep. I was so tired I felt sick and couldn’t eat any breakfast. I tried ‘ rolling ‘ my back but it didn’t help. I had a cup of tea and felt a bit better. It began to rain so H said we would go to Sheringham and he said I should have a turbo ride because when I cycle with a bad back it normally helps. I said I would give it a go so he set it all up for me and I rode for an hour. He put me on the world championships course round Harrogate. I didn’t like it, it all seemed uphill! This made it hard work when I wanted to just have a steady ride. I rode for an hour and only did 15 miles, but much to my surprise my back felt so much better. I was so hot I had to shower before we left and I also had a couple of cream crackers. H treated me to fish and chips for lunch, they were delicious. I bought a new kettle ( green) a pair of gardening gloves, and a clothes airer which will fit in the conservatory. I bought some plums and H got a tub of peanut butter from Holland and Barrett. My back was far from right and the skies opened so I didn’t go for a paddle we just came home again instead. When we got home H made me a coffee and ran me a bath to I could lay flat and have soak. When I had finished he made me a cup of tea and we shared a toasted tea cake. We had plums too. I have to work again tomorrow so I hope my back is ok. The boss is in France on holiday so I don’t want to let down the 2 Andy’s. At home we had had a bit of rain but nothing like they had in Sheringham.

No comments:

Post a Comment