Sunday 8 September 2019

Sunday.

I got up at 6 and made a pot of tea and a bowl of porridge for breakfast. I did a load of washing and hung it out when it was done. We had a coffee and then I watered the tomatoes. H was having a turbo ride this morning but he got my bike out of the garage so I could go out. He put a little air in my tyres and oiled my chain. I made the bed and tidied the kitchen etc before getting ready to go for a bike ride with our daughter and grandson. I met them on the track at 9.30 and we went to Reepham station as usual. Our grandson hasn’t had a bike for a while so has only just started cycling again. He came with us 2 weeks ago and found it quite hard so I am so pleased he did it again and that we hadn’t choked him off. When we got to the station daughter treated us to drinks and cakes and who should be sitting in the cafe but grandsons dad and stepmother! They had come on their tandem but on the road. We enjoyed our ride which was almost all off road. When I got home H had just finished his ride so I made us a coffee and we had a toasted tea cake. He then watched the cycling on tv but he had it so loud I couldn’t bare it, it hurt my ears so I sat in the conservatory and read my book. We had a cup of tea and a biscuit, I got the washing in and had a bath. Next I cooked dinner we had quiche with mushrooms, tomatoes and chips. Now I am going to watch country file. I have to work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment