Monday 16 September 2019

Monday.

I got up at 5.35, put on a load of washing and had tea and toast for breakfast. I packed my lunch, made my bed, dressed etc and then sat and read my book till it was time to go to work. I didn’t hang out the washing because it was still raining a bit when I left home. I wasn’t looking forward to today because last Monday nobody wanted anything and I spent 5 hours on the dreaded weeding. Well, nobody wanted anything today either but I trimmed leeks for a big order tomorrow. At 12 we went to the yard to wash and pack them all. I had half an hour left of my morning so I picked tomatoes. When I got home H made me a coffee. He hadn’t hung out the washing because it was dull and kept drizzling on and off. I will do it tomorrow if it’s dry but if not I will tumble it. I didn’t do anything this afternoon I was too tired. After tipping point I had a nice soak in the bath and then cooked dinner.
We had fish cakes, buttered cabbage, Carrots and potatoes. I don’t have to go again till Wednesday so I might be able to do a bit more work in the garden tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment