Thursday 5 September 2019

Thursday.

H came in and woke me up at ten past six! I was fast asleep. I put on a load of washing and had toast and marmite for breakfast with a cup of tea. I packed my lunch, made the bed, dressed, watered the tomatoes and got ready to go to work. Oh! I weighed myself and I was 134.2 lbs. last week I was
134. 4 lbs! I must have lost about an ounce! When I got to work I had to do 6 bunches of spring onions on my way to the radishes. I then did 40 bunches of radishes and Andy joined me. We went to carrots where we had to pick 96 bunches of carrots and 30 bunches of purple ones. We then drove to beetroot and managed to do 20 bunches of beetroot before going to the yard for break. After break Andy had to sort out all the early orders so I picked tomatoes till he came and fetched me. I had done 2 boxes. We went back to beetroot and picked another 57 bunches of beetroot and 22 golden ones. After that we picked 55 spring onions and i had to go back to tomatoes while Andy trimmed the onions. I did one more box before home time. I have to go again on Monday. When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a corned beef sandwich. H had hung the washing out for me this morning because it wasn’t finished when I went to work . Anyway I got it in all nice and dry. I had a shower and cooked dinner after watching tipping point, we had chicken curry with yogurt for pudding.

No comments:

Post a Comment