Friday 20 September 2019

Friday.

I got up at 6 and had tea and toast for breakfast, I put on a load of washing and then I got ready to go shopping. H was expecting a parcel today that had to be signed for so I went to Asda on my own. After Asda I went to M&S food and then to my butchers in Hevingham. When I got home H had had a text to say that his package would arrive between 2,50 and 3.50. So after a coffee and a bun we got ready to go out on our bikes. We did 22 miles off road and it was hard work. I hung the washing out before we left. When we got home we had a coffee and some cheese straws. I vacuumed downstairs, washed the kitchen and toilet floors and dusted throughout. We sat and had a glass of wine and I got the washing in. We watched tipping point, had a bath and I washed my hair. We had a lasagna for dinner with peas and sweet corn. We had strawberries and cream for pudding.

No comments:

Post a Comment