Monday 23 September 2019

Monday.

I had to go to work today so I got up at 5, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. The reason I got up so early was because I was too hot in bed and had been laying there awake since 4. I packed my lunch, hung out the washing sorted out my work bag, dressed and read my book till it was time for me to leave. I had to do bunched beetroot, purple carrots and then leeks. The men picked me up at break time and we all went to the yard. After break we washed and packed everything and Andrew went off to work on a garden, Andy went off in the van delivering to Wroxham etc and I went back to trim leeks. I finished all the ones that were lifted and Andy wasn’t back so I went weeding till he turned up. When he got back we trimmed a box of swedes, a box of celeriac, some fennel and 36 cos lettuce. We washed everything except the lettuce and I was left to pack it all while Andy went for his lunch. When I got home H made me a coffee and I made son a salad for his lunch. Later we had a cup of tea, watched tipping point, had a bath and I cooked dinner. We had gammon steaks 🥩 home made chips, peas, mushrooms and grilled tomatoes. Son bought ice cream 🍨 for dessert which was delicious. As soon as we finished dinner son packed his things and left for home and I came upstairs to watch my soaps. I don’t have to work till Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment