Saturday 14 September 2019

Saturday

I got up at 6.35, stripped the bed and put on a load of washing. I had porridge for breakfast with a mug of tea and hung out the washing. I picked a punnet of tomatoes before watering them and then we had a coffee. We got the bikes out of the garage and then we got ready to go out. We had a nice ride, going to Reepham station for a cup of tea and a buttered scone. When we got back we both changed into our shorts and worked in the garden.  H was working on the fence and I was working on the rock garden. I need lots more rocks! H decided he wanted a. Bbq this evening, he says it’s the last of the year, we used all the charcoal and it’s not worth getting any more. We have had more this year than all our other years put together. We had Chinese style pork, peppered steak strips, corn on the cob and salad, it was yummy. I got my washing in,ironed it and put it all back on the bed. Our daughter rang for a chat, she had a good cycle ride yesterday doing over 40 miles! Our granddaughter is loving 6th form and couldn’t wait to get back to school. I had a shower made a pot of tea and we had a cup with a mince pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment