Thursday 12 September 2019

Thursday.

I got up at 5.50 and had toast and tea for breakfast. I watered the tomatoes and packed my lunch. I made the bed and put my hearing aids in, dressed sorted my bag and went to work. I was the only one there today! Andy is still on holiday and Andrew went out on a gardening job. I had to do 6 bunches of purple carrots, 36 orange ones, 24 beetroot, 10 golden ones and 36 spring onions. When they were done I spent the rest of the morning weeding leeks. When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a corned beef sandwich. I went outside next and did a bit of digging so I could fill my garden rubbish bin before they empty it tomorrow. The whole garden is just dust! It was easy to dig. As soon as the bin is empty I will dig some more I went in for tipping point, I had a shower and cooked dinner. We had eggs, sausages, fried tomatoes, potato wedges and onions. It was tasty.
This morning was my weigh in day, last week I was 134.2 pounds and this week I am 133.6 pounds. I am still going in the right direction. I don’t have to go to work again till Monday. Tomorrow H has a Spanish lesson so we won’t be able to go out on out bikes, it’s a pity he couldn’t have had it yesterday or today when I was out anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment