Tuesday 3 September 2019

Tuesday

I got up at 6.40, I thought it was 5.40! I put on a load of washing and as soon as it was done I put on a second load. I had porridge for breakfast and we emptied the dishwasher and put everything away. I hung all the washing out and we had a coffee. We got the bikes out of the garage and then I wiped all the worktops and the cupboard doors etc. At 9.40 we got ready to go out on our bikes, we went to Aylsham station on the road where H treated us to a pot of tea and a scone. We sat in the sun for a while and then we came all the way home on Marriotts Way, altogether it was 31 miles. When we got home H cut the front lawn while I made the coffee and we had some cheese straws for lunch. We put the bikes away and H did some Spanish studying and I read my book. At 4 o’clock I made a pot of tea and watched tipping point. We had a shower 🚿, I got the washing in and picked a load of tomatoes 🍅 and we had dinner. Eggs, bacon, fried tomatoes and chips. I have to work tomorrow and I think it’s going to be wet. I will have to put my plastic coat on and have the hood up so I don’t get my hearing aids wet so I just hope it’s not too hot. It was strange wearing them on my bike on the road today. Cars passing me were so loud I thought the sky was falling in!  

No comments:

Post a Comment